Note that as communications are launched, your To-Dos will be linked to more info.
- By November 4 – Complete Study Away Module
- November 5, 3-6pm – All students in NYC must attend NYU Berlin’s Pre-Departure Orientation. Orientation materials will be made available to students outside of NYC.
- November 7 – Study Away Confirmation Portal available
- Week of November 14-18 – Register for Courses
- By November 18 – Complete Study Away Confirmation Portal and Submit Housing Reservation Payment
- Plan ahead, By December 1 – Submit flight details on Study Away Confirmation Portal
- Plan ahead, By December 1 – Submit health forms to Student Health Center
- ASAP – Make an appointment to come see me with any questions at 383 Lafayette Street, 4th floor (located in New York). I’m also available by Skype appointment outside of this time frame if you are not in the area (email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule).
- November 15 – Preparing to Study Away: Religion and Spiritual Life Panel
- November 16 – Gender and Dating Norms Panel
- November 17 – Students of Color Panel
- November 21– Panel on LGBTQ Life Abroad
- Deadline November 25 – Apply to be a Wasserman Global Peer