Note that as communications are launched, your To-Dos will be linked to more info.
- ASAP – Submit approved photo to receive NYU ID Card (first time cardholders ONLY). Current and returning students: you need to bring your NYU ID with you!
- By January 5 – Pay your Ebill
- January 8th: DEADLINE for students who were unable to obtain their visa and thus plan to apply for their residence permit after arrival to submit their documents to OGS (U.S., Australian, Canadian, Israeli, Japanese, New Zealand, South Korean citizens only).
- By January 16: send to OGS an e-mail with a) proof of your German visa (this can be a scanned copy of the passport page that shows your visa) or b) proof of your appointment at the local Foreigners’ Office in Berlin (forward to OGS the confirmation email that you have received).
- Prior to departure – Register and print out Geoblue card
- Prior to departure – Review Travel and Arrival Cheat Sheet
- Prior to departure– Review final Pre-departure Checklist post
- January 23 – All students must arrive on this date.
- January 31 (TBC) – Complete the Online Global Health & Wellness Orientation
- ASAP – Set up Direct Deposit with NYU
- Prior to departure – Review Packing and Travel Tips from your Site Rep
- Prior to departure – Complete Pre-Departure Survey