For those of you who could not attend the in-person session, we missed you, but don’t despair. While there is no way we can replicate the orientation, you can view a version of the presentation here: NYU Berlin Pre-Departure Orientation Spring 2017 presentation.
For those who were not at the session, please ensure to read through the presentation in its entirety as I will be sending you a mandatory quiz to test your knowledge and make sure you know the essential information!
Some key points to remember from the orientation:
- Tisch Professional Track Students: Remember that this information mostly applies to you, but check the “What’s Different” document to be sure you know
- On-site orientation is Mandatory! All students must arrive on January 23.
- Please note that housing is ONLY available during the dates of the program, January 23 – May 20!
- All class attendance and course related field trips are mandatory. Do not book personal travel until you have arrived and confirmed your syllabi.
- Bring all the prescription drugs you will need for your entire stay. Make sure you talk to your doctor about getting a prescription for any medication you take regularly for the full 4 months. Do NOT ship medication overseas.
If you have any questions or concerns after you have read through the presentation, feel free to email me. To be put in touch with an NYU Berlin alum, email firstname.lastname@example.org.